TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - OK - here is the deal & the reason for the confusion.
People Seeking Info

Subject OK - here is the deal & the reason for the confusion.

Posted by YugoBernie (NoVA) on February 14, 2004 at 12:17 AM
  This message has been viewed 615 times.

In Reply To Ugh! Which one is it ?!?! posted by xxbulovax91xx on February 13, 2004 at 08:38 PM

Message 32010-45P61 - revised 95+ tranny, this is the SAME p/n as the 98+ JDM cars list - this is the tranny that you want. I have compared it in both the US & Japan parts fiche.

32010-54P21 - is the revised p/n for 96 style transmissions the difference is that in 96 there was a flywheel positon sensor on the bell opposite the clutch fork. This means there is a hole in the side of the belt to accomidate this sensor.

I'd be willing to be that internally they are the same the difference being that 54P21 has the cut out for that sensor.

As a side note Courtesy does not list actual p/ns on their site so you can not go by what they have listed.

So my fault for the confusion, but I've tripple checked this and 32010-45P61 is what you want to order UNLESS you have a 96 car. Coz can verify this situation because I did the research at his request.

Hope this was clear.

YugoBernie Logo

Bernie Bilski berniebilski@comcast.net
1995 NISSAN 300ZX TwinTurbo 5 Speed in Cobalt Green
1989 YUGO GVL 5 Speed in Arctic White
ZCCNV #390 ~ ECZA #368

Need INSTALLS, DIAGNOSTICS or SERVICE in the NoVA/DC/MD area? Please drop me a line.
Check out my Energy Suspension Tension Rod & Rack Bushing Offer.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.